I realized that I forgot to put something on here to announce that the Twin Falls Temple dedication was finally announced. Rather than posting all the dates for open house and such just go visit www.tftemple.com The dedication is set for Aug 24th. For those who don't know, Lance and I are helping with the dances assigned to our stake for the Youth Cultural Celebration which will be the night before the dedication. All the youth from the temple district put on a performance kind of celebrating the area. It includes music, dancing, and stories. So last fall Lance and I were asked to learn the two dances our stake was assigned (an Italian and Basque dance) to then teach the youth. There are 3 other couples also helping, so it's great it's not just us! This Wednesday will be the first practice with the youth. We've been wanting to start for a while but we were asked to wait until the dedication date was announced. The next few months should be interesting to say the least!
5 years ago

2 comments:
It is beautiful! That is going to be so neat to be there for the dedication! And happy birthday to Lance!
How fun for you guys. The temple is beautiful. I am going to have to go online and check out the website!
Post a Comment