I'm so excited about my new niece Kalyn! She was born Feb 18th and is doing great! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats Tim & Katie on your beautiful little girl!
5 years ago
I'm so excited about my new niece Kalyn! She was born Feb 18th and is doing great! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats Tim & Katie on your beautiful little girl!
3 comments:
Kalyn is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
Bekah,
I was looking around at everyone's blogs and I saw that you had one so I had to see what you have been up too!!! Looks like you guys are doing great!!! It has been way to long since I have talked to you!! Check out our blog too anytime you want too! ashnryjenks@blogspot.com! Hope to hear from you soon! Love ya!
Love
Ash
she is so cute! congrats on the new niece!!
Post a Comment