March 31, 2008

Our Weekend

So this weekend we went down to SLC/Provo for our niece Kalyn's blessing. It was very nice and she was so beautiful! I don't have any photos to post (edit: added some) since I didn't get my camera out because I figured between all the mom's and grandma's the poor girl would have enough flashes filling her eyes. So when someone decides to send me some I'll put one on. Or I'm sure there will be some on Tim & Katie's blog. :) We also got to see Abby, our other niece, up walking around. Last time we where down she hadn't quite decided that she was ready for the big step yet. Now she is walking all over the place! It's so funny too because she's so short that she doesn't look like she should be able to walk yet. But she surprises you. One of her words is "baby" so all during sacrament meeting she was looking in the car seat and kept saying "baby" trying to find Kalyn. She is way to cute and we just love her! Saturday we got to watch her with my parents while my brother and SIL were skiing. It was so much fun! It's so fun when little kids are learning to talk. Almost the whole time when she was in the car she'd say "WHEEE" over and over again. My parents were one their way back from Arizona and brought back some fruit with them. My dad was proud he taught her the word "lemon." So in honor of her new word I'm posting a video of her with this new fruit.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

She is cute. I loved hearing her talk.