5 years ago
March 10, 2008
Crazy neighbor girls from next door part 2
So I didn't think I'd be posting about our neighbors again so soon. But a las, Lance informed me when I woke up from my nap today that he caught the girls trying to get onto our roof again. The nerve!! He was out front working and they still had the gall to get on. I guess they climbed our fence and one of them was already on our little shed and the other was not far behind when lance caught them and got after them a little more fiercely this time. As much as I'm a little weary about meeting my neighbors, I'm thinking that the parents next door might have a visit due for the simple fact of telling them to actually parent their kids and keep them off our property (nicely of course). I guess if that still doesn't work we might have to look into putting up an electric fence. That would keep them out! ;) I'll keep you posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! crazy people. It makes me want to meet the parents. Just to understand why the kids are so....strange. good lick. I'm glad you have a blogspot! :)
Perhaps a paintball gun would do the trick! j/k Your hair is way cute in the cover pic of the blog!
I love the fence idea. I think you should have the parents sign a waiver in case they continue to not supervised thier climbing children! Good luck with the meeting.
Nice...Some people's kids!! :0) I'm sorry you're having to deal with such weird neighbors!! The electric fence would definitely put a stop to it all! :0)
Post a Comment