
(Warning: for any wondering this does not contain any spoilers, just my vague frustrations, so nothing is given away for any still reading) :) So I just finished reading Eclipse and I'm very VERY upset!!! I almost screamed when I turned the page expecting another epilogue or something to that sort and found nothing but acknowledgments! I restrained myself knowing that Lance already thinks I'm crazy for getting so into really good books. All I can say is that she better do some better explaining about what actually happens in Breaking Dawn! August 2nd seems like way to long a time to wait...... I'm glad that I didn't discover this series until a month ago so I didn't have to wait a year in between them all. That would have been hard!! (I already had to do that for like a decade with the Harry Potter books and didn't like it at all) For any one who doesn't know what I'm talking about, you're missing out on some great books, Lance would probably disagree but he's a guy and not that big into reading fiction books anyway. If you're wondering more about these books or what I'm talking about visit the authors web page. http://stepheniemeyer.com/
I do have to say I'm overall mostly pleased with the cast they've cast for the Twilight movie that will be coming out at the end of the year and I'm hoping they don't ruin the book. For those wondering, there's pictures of them on Stephenie Meyers web site.

3 comments:
So I have only read the first one and really liked it. I need to read the other two...
I just heard about these books. I may have to check them out. I may wait closet to August though. I don't like the waiting between books!
MAN this is emily Luckau in case you don't recognize me in my pics! but I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! i can not put them down!! I am just barely starting on Eclipse! But i am not much of a reader and I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!
Post a Comment