5 years ago
March 5, 2008
Our entertainment at Ace's expense
So for those who don't know Ace, our dog is getting much bigger than it shows in the picture on our blog. That was right after we got him when he was about 7 weeks old. He's now almost 5 months. I've decided that since we don't have kids yet to entertain us, it's up to Ace. I admit that we often play tricks on him with his toys and such which he enjoys, so don't think we're to cruel because he loves a challenge. We often throw his ball in a box or someplace a little tricky for him to watch to see how long it will take him to figure out how to get it out. Most the time he can figure it out. However in this video I'm posting he ended up needing a little help. He loves fetching and in this particular instance I decided to throw the ball into a mesh laundry basket. It was hilarious watching him trying to stick his head through the side of the basket. By the time I got my camera he'd kind of got frustrated already so it's not as funny but you get the general idea. Like I said previous with no kids yet Ace is our "kid" so there may be a lot of posts on here about him....hopefully it's not to boring for the rest of you! If you'd like to see more videos of Ace in his predicaments, stay tunned for the video of him trying to figure out how to pick up a frisbee or his pretending he's tough but actually running away from cats and noises (have to try and catch that one still)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is hecka funny! you know me, i love animals so i will thoroughly enjoy your videos!
Ace is a cute dog. Thanks for sharing your videos of him. Looking forward to more.
Post a Comment