March 2, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new (new for us anyways)

So for those of you who haven't heard, Lance and I are officially first time home buyers. Yeah! We're so excited to be out of our nasty apartment and in to a new home. It's not too far from where our apartment was so we get to stay in the same ward and everything which we're glad because we love our ward! We have lived here a couple weeks now and things are slowly getting put away and settled in. You can see our apartment on the top and our house on the bottom. So if you're ever stopping by this way, give us a call and come stop by!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Bekah-
I found your blog through Jenn's! You are an excellent blogger already. Your house is so cute! I love the colors. I bet it's so nice to get away from apartment dwelling! Our blog is tysonandkristine.blogspot.com. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Very exciting! I bet it is such a good feeling having your OWN place--congrats!

ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see it.