March 24, 2008

24 Things I Love About Lance

I love Lance for many reason and thought I'd share 24 of them in honor of his Birthday yeaterday. So here we go... I love: his smile, how he'll do anything to try and make me happy, his good work ethics, his testimony, how he honors his priesthood, that he is able to take me to the temple, when he's trying to be silly(he's such a goof!), how much he cares for others, how handy he is at doing things around the house, when he sings seriously (not trying to be silly), that he looks past my flaws, that I want to be a better person because of how he treats me, when he leaves little notes or messages for me, that he tries so hard to surprise me with things, his dimples (one of the first things I noticed about him), that he'll spend time with me doing things he really doesn't like doing just because it makes me happy, that he's honest, his hugs, that he's the perfect height for me to snuggle in under his chin, that he supports me in whatever I do, his hair (random but I do), the goofy little dances he does, watching the cute things he does with our nieces and nephews, and finally....that he choose to ask me to be his wife for eternity.

4 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

Very sweet!!

Christensens said...

You are so dang sweet. I'm so glad you are happy.

Boyd Fam said...

AHHHHH!!! That is so cute!! I miss you guys, when are you coming to visit??

Christie said...

Bekah, you are so cute. What a sweet thing to do for Lance. I was thinking as I read through some of your posts, that I have never met Lance! It is great to find out all of these wonderful things about him because it gives me a little insight into the guy you married. I cannot believe you have been married for a couple of years and that you have a house! Wow! When your friends start buying homes, you know you have reached the next stage of life. P.S. I found awesome deals the other day. I bought two shirts for $2 each. Oh yeah! That's all.