5 years ago
March 11, 2009
We haven't had one of these in a while
So we haven't had an Ace video in a while and this one if kind of to show one of my friends KaShayla we told you he'd be scared of the balloon! We had New Beginnings last week in Young Womens and did a carnival theme, soooo much fun!! KaShayla was trying to get rid of balloons and told us to take one home to our dog. We figured he'd be scared of it and sure enough he was. He's scared of most things. This video is very long....and I'm not sure how to edit them to make them shorter, so feel free to stop watching whenever. I blame Lance for it being so long because he was the camera man. :)
And there is yet another video of Ace providing entertainment to us at his expense. But he really is truly the biggest scardy-"dog"! With in a couple of days when the balloon had deflated Ace was no longer scared of it but really didn't want much to do with it then either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can I tell you I think your little baby is going to have the best time ever at your house...look at how much fun Ace has. I really enjoyed the video thanks for sharing!
I was wondering how the cookies would taster too. I am going to try to make them before Easter to try them. When you seal the oven with tape you turn the off the oven at that point! I will post on my blog if I get a chance to make them before Easter!
Jax and I always love Ace videos! When jax heard Lance's voice he said daddy! Poor kid might be confused for a while.
Post a Comment