5 years ago
March 25, 2009
Lance's Birthday
So Lance's birthday was a couple of days ago and of course I forgot to take any pictures. I blame it on the lack of sleep since I worked the night before. I'll have to try and take a picture of him with his thing tonight. The day wasn't that eventful but hopefully he enjoyed it. I took him his favorite for lunch, Subway's Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki and we had a doctors appointment that afternoon (things are still looking great). That night I made him chicken enchiladas, which are one of his favorites, and an apple pie for dessert, his request. I got him a huge 6lb bag of gummy bears, his favorite treat, and he had ordered some routing bits online for his gift. Not to exciting of a day but like I said, I blame it on my lack of sleep! :) Oh and for those who don't know, Lance is getting old! 25! ;) I so appreciate having him and all he does for me! He's so excited about the baby and has been very understanding with me and all the different "joys" of pregnancy. Although he still has a hard time fathoming how I can be so tired. :) Love you Lancey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's cute that you think he's getting old. Michael (my husband) is turning 28 in a few weeks. :) Now THAT seems old.
Post a Comment