5 years ago
March 26, 2009
I promised
For those who enjoy ultrasound pictures here's one for you to decipher. It's not the best picture in the world, it's a picture of a screen since the machine at work doesn't print out pictures. Our official ultrasound at the doctor's office is in a month so we should get some good pictures then.
For those who can never figure out what's what on ultrasounds, no worries here's a picture for you of one of the first outfits we bought.
So at this point it's looking pretty positive that it's a boy. Opposite of the majority of guesses I have gotten but makes sense in Lance's family in order to continue on the tradition/curse/order, it's been called many things. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about I'll explain. Lance's parents have 9 grandkids so far and they all have followed a pattern: girl, boy, girl, boy, etc every other one. Now there's 3 more on the way and according to the ultrasounds they'll also be following the pattern. Kandra's due first and is having a boy (last one born was a girl), then a couple weeks later Jami's having a girl, and then a few weeks later I'm having a boy. So as long as none of them decide to come too early, the pattern continues. We were starting to wonder if this could go for some kind of record! I wonder how you'd look such a thing up? I am just over 17 weeks now and still feeling well and baby is continuing to look great. Lance and I have never been able to agree on a boy name (we've had a girl name picked out for years) so we'll see how the next few months go. Other than the trying to figure out a name part, we're very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
looks like i was wrong- oops! i have been right for most of my friends, but i will admit my wrongness here! congrats- do lots of boy name searches and don't let lance win with his! ;)
Yay for boys! They're my favorite...so far at least! Boy names are hard, it's true. But I'm sure you'll find a dashing one for your little addition!
I am so so happy for you guys! Boys are so fun too! Congrats!
That is exciting congrats on the boy! I could tell from looking at the small picture on my blog. He wasn't shy was he?
I thought while i was checking out to see what you were having , i might as well post a comment :)
how funny the trend in your family. Well maybe ultrasounds are out rated in your family or i guess should be...:) congrats. I always thought there were no cute boy clothes, but I have been suprised to find some cute ones. your little boys outfit is too cute.ainslie
I have to tell you that when my brother and SIL were expecting their boy they couldn't agree on names either, so they just called him Osama ben Roberts for a while! You could try Osama ben Nebeker until you find a better name! (Not that it will be easy to top the name Osama!) Congrats!!
Congratulations! Boys are lots of fun!
so excited for you guys!
Yippeeee!!! Boys rock. We are so happy for you guys.
I think Gus might top Lances list!!! Your little guy will get a name eventually. Maybe you could do name by inspiration of another and have someone else bless him and get a name like Mahonrye Moriankimer(?spelling) Anyways.. Make some cute boy ties. Ties on tiny baby boys are stinkin cute! Congrats, I know we got a while, were excited for you guys and well waite to meet him, until he is done cookin.
Post a Comment