
So lately Lance has been enjoying making various wood projects and this is his latest. He made a very nice shelf/coat rack to put by our front door. I love it! Now he has no excuse to leave his work coats on the floor! He keeps asking me what else he can make and I'm afraid we may run out of room at some point to put all his projects. His next few projects he's been talking about doing include making shelves for in our closets. But I think the next thing he'll start work on is a dresser/changing table to put in the little room next to our bedroom which is currently acting as a computer & craft room. We're both excited to see how it turns out!
3 comments:
looks great! send him to MI and i could put both him and mike to work:)
Looks good! Good for him. Isn't it nice having a sort of handy-man around the house?
The next thing he could make it another one of these shelves for his favorite 1st and 2nd cousin. I love it. Great work Lance. I can't wait to see hoe the dresser/changing table turns out!
Post a Comment