March 25, 2009

Weekend with Family

This past weekend we went to Lance's sisters for a little birthday party for the kids. The kids loved having balloons to play with and were learning how to shoot them at people. Lance's parents were there and Kandra and her family too. It's great having some of them still not too far away. Here's the 3 pregos and Paige, who always wants to sneak in the pictures. I think this picture makes me look kind of funny, I think it's the shirt but oh well. Jami and Kandra are both due a month before me. It will be a busy month in the family! Kandra found out she's having a boy and Jami should be finding out well today I think and I promise I'll be posting soon on what it's looking like we're having. :)

1 comments:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

that is so cool you girls are all pregno at the same time!