March 23, 2009

Any guesses before my next post?

So we've gotten a couple of chances this past week to take a look at our baby via ultrasound. (I just love where I work and the people I work with!) Everything is still looking great! It's so amazing seeing the arms, legs, all the bones, spine, bladder, heart, stomach, eyes, etc. I love it! Anywho, I just wanted to see if there's anybody who wanted to take a guess at what we're having before we announce it on here. So let's hear what you think... :)

6 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

I guess a boy.

The Bailey's said...

I am willing to bet it's a BOY! hahahaha

Sandy said...

I am thinking girl...

The Cook Clan said...

My guess is a girl!!

Amy said...

girl :)

Mindy said...

it seems to be the year of girls...everyone I know that's pregnant except for one is having a girl:)