March 17, 2009

I guess it's about time to put an announcement on here....

So I dropped a hint in one of my previous posts, the one about the shelf Lance made, but I decided to be nice and say it straight out. :) Lance and I are expecting our first little addition to our family around Sept 2nd. I'm just about 16 weeks along and feeling very well. A couple of months ago I was nauseous for a few weeks but luckily zofran helped with that and I didn't have to deal with it long. Work has been busy lately, we keep having a full house. I've gotten used to saying no when they call for extra help or only picking up a few hours because I get pretty exhausted with just my regular three 12 hour shifts a week. And I don't even feel guilty about saying no! It's nice having pregnancy as an excuse for things!! Lance and I are very excited and are looking forward to finding out what we're having in a few weeks (if the baby cooperates). All in all things are going great and so far the baby is doing well.

15 comments:

The Armstrong Article said...

Bekah!! I knew you were pregnant! I guessed it as soon as you told me to stay tuned for an upcoming post! Congratulations!! How exciting for you two! I'll be standing by to find out if you're having a girl or boy... any guesses thus far? Name ideas?

Yay!
Kalin

♥ kimberly said...

I noticed that little hint but wasn't sure if I should say anything or not. Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Glad you're feeling okay now. Good luck with finding out what it is!

Amy said...

Congrats to you two!! My guess is a girl, but we shall see :) I'm so excited for you two! Good job saying no- you need all the rest you can get when you are pregnant!

Laura H. said...

Congrats! You're going to be a great mom Bekah!

Tammy said...

Again let me tell you that I am so excited for you both. You both will be amazing parents. Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Congrats you two! I had no idea.....:) I wish you all the happiness in the world and a healthy 9 months(well less than that now)!

The Cook Clan said...

That is so exciting you guys!!! Congrats!!! You guys will be great parents cuz I know you are an awesome nurse!! One of the best up there, you and Amanda both!

Meg said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting! I wish we lived closer so I could come visit you! I am so excited for the two of you. I wondered after the shelf post but didn't want to say anything! Good luck with everything, I am glad that you are feeling okay! Congrats again!

Jill said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. You both will make wonderful parents. Let us know what you are having when you find out!

The Wessman Family said...

We are excited!!!!

Sandy said...

We are so happy for you! What wonderful news! Yay!!!!

Julie N. said...

We are also super excited for you guys! Babies are so much fun! You better hope those Wessman genes are strong in order to break the Nebeker curse, I mean tradition. We can't wait to see!

Justin and Kristin said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad that everything is healthy and you are well. Do you wanna hear a funny story.... I was looking at Em C.'s last post and she said they were starting for #2 and I was looking through my list of who's site I wanted to visit, and I thought, "Hmm, let's see if Bekah and Lance have any 'announcements' yet" and Voila, here it is!! Heheee. Congrats!!

Kristine said...

Sorry I'm a little slow here! Congratulations! That is very exciting news. I am betting on a girl. Then you can use all the cute ribbon you have to make little bows! :)

Laurie said...

Zach's birthday is September 2nd and since he absolutely thinks Lance is the greatest leader ever...I vote it's a boy and you name him Zach :) (JK) Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you two.