
Lance is getting old, he's 26 today! Carter and I are so glad that Lance is our daddy/husband! What a great wonderful man he is!! We love him so much! He' working so hard in school. We are so proud of all he does! Lance is such a wonderful dad and it's fun to watch him and Carter play together. You can really tell Carter loves his daddy! He laughs for him harder then he does with anyone else. Lance does such a wonderful job with Carter while I'm at work and I don't know what we would do without him! You're AMAZING Lancey Poo!!

Don't mind Carter's face, he really does love his daddy, he was just hungry. I had to take a picture of Lance and Carter in Lance's favorite jams before we retired them. Lance puts up with a lot of my silly things!
2 comments:
Okay that first picture of the boys is awesome. Happy Birthday Lancer! I can't believe you are so old...ya I know makes me really old! Love you!
Happy birthday Lancey!!! You are so old, but don't worry I am only 2 years behind you. Lance you are amazing and thank you for being an amazing big brother to me. I love ya much and your adorable little family!!
Post a Comment