5 years ago
March 2, 2010
Happen to anyone else?
So on Sunday Carter had a very full wet diaper. Not an unusual occurrence in our house. However this time was a little different. As I was stripping off his white onesie he had under his sweater I noticed it wasn't so white in the diaper area. Confused, I looked a little closer to discover that he had a blurry Mickey and Minnie Huggies diaper print on his onesie. To weird! He's had VERY wet diapers before but nothing that soaked through enough to apparently leak the colors onto his cloths. Luckily it was just a plain white onesie we put under things and after some stain stick and soaking it did come out. Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else? This was a first for me and I was a little surprised that it happened with a "top" diaper brand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah, that's never happened to me either...ever consider cloth diapers? Way cheaper and and no chance of anything like that happening again;)
Post a Comment