- On our scale he weighs 17lbs! (His official 6 month doctors appointment is next week so we'll see what they say)
- Such a wiggle worm!
- Starting to keep most his rice cereal in his mouth after 5 or 6 tries but still makes faces at it
- He's our little tumbleweed, constantly rolling and moving around
- He's also our little billy goat. He always is sticking his burp cloth or clothing in his mouth and chewing on it
- Can almost sit up by himself but still needs a little finger support especially if he starts to wiggle - his big head topples him down
- Can stand holding himself up against his toy
- Doing great at going to bed around 7pm but still wakes up after 7 hours ready to eat and then every 3-4 after that
- Loves to laugh and smile
- Loves playing surprise games like peek-a-boo (they really make him laugh)
- Blue eyes remain and he still has blondish light brownish reddish hair.
- Not always so great with his naps. Some days has a couple of good long ones other days just cat naps but I have started at least putting him in his crib when he's acting tired and he has "quiet time" and that seems to help
- Loves dancing with mom and dad to music and listening to people singing songs
- Lately enjoys trying to stick his fingers up by our mouths when we're singing or talking to him
- Still has a mighty strong grip!
5 years ago

3 comments:
what a cutie!!
Wow I can't believe he is 6 months already. Time flies when you are in heaven on earth! He is a doll!
My little boy HATED rice cereal until I mixed a bit of formula (he hated breastmilk mixed with it) in it. Then it was, "Ok, Mom, I'll eat it I guess. It's not too bad." I also added some mashed banana or prunes... After he got used to the taste of rice cereal with other things he liked it a lot better plain. I think it is a texture thing...
Good luck!
Post a Comment