June 6, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Open House Tickets

Those interested in getting tickets for the open house can check this web site for more information. http://www.tftemple.com/ Tickets will be available starting June 9th at lds.org If you are unable to get tickets for a time that works for you, you can just show up too and they'll work you in. If you're planning on coming down, let us know when you'll be here! We'd love to see you!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for posting this info. I need to figure out if we are going to be able to make it! I also wanted to let you know that I have changed my blog to invited readers only, I am getting strange people commenting and it makes me nervous. I want to invite you but I need an email to do it. Can you put your info on the family web for me. Thanks!!

The Bailey's said...

Hey Rebekah, I hope it ok that I found your blog, I was blog stocking off some friends from Burley that must have know you, anyways I thought I would leave you a comment so you didnt think I was a stocker and i hope its ok that I look at your blog. Anyways good to see you are in the blogging world, link on to mine and you will find alot of everyone in the ward. Anyways, I love that picture of you and Lance and your cute pup, you are so cute!