5 years ago
June 15, 2008
Sydnee's new friend
So once again, I apologize for the bad video job! I couldn't decide what I was doing.
Lance's sister Kandra and our niece Sydnee came over for dinner last night and we discovered that Sydnee now likes Ace. She has always been wary of him and would watch him from a distance but would have none of him when he tried to get close. She'd freak out! So I guess she has now decided that he's not so scary and that they can be friends because last night she kept looking for him, watching him, and reaching out for him. It was so funny to watch them! Sydnee would just giggle and smile. She was loving it when he was licking her feet when she was sitting on the chair. It was funny because she kept shoving her whole hand in his mouth. Ace loved having a new hand to lick! Come to think of it now maybe it was the sun screen on Sydnee he liked licking so much. YUCK! It was cute to watch her interact with him. And we were proud of Ace because he did a pretty good job of not overwhelming her too much. He usually does that around kids because he just LOVES kids and gets so excited around them! Sydnee would grab back with her scratchy little claws in his face to keep him at bay. For those who have been around her you know how sneaky her fingers are! :)
It was fun having them over last night! (We missed you Brandon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ok Bekah I fixed it, I honestly know how to spell your name that was an honest complete typo! I laughed though because it reminded me of chewbaca! Look now and see if it is spelt right!
So cute! I'm glad Sydnee decided that it's now OK to be friends with Ace. We need another kid in the family who loves the dogs as much as Paige does! :0) I'm so excited for you, Kandra, and Sydnee to come in 2 days!!! Yippee!! :0)
I love seeing how kids and dogs react to each other! That is a cute video!
What a good dog. It is fun to see them interact together. I love your videos!
Post a Comment