5 years ago
June 22, 2008
Fun Day!
So Kandra, Sydnee and I took a day trip to American Falls to go see my other SIL Jami and her family. We had a bow making day. It was so much fun!! I was a dummy and didn't get my camera out so there's no pictures of the event. My niece Paige absolutely loved all the bows! After her nap she just sat at the table with us watching and asking, "Are there more bows to try on?" It was cute! Her eyes absolutely lit up when she saw the bows her mom had made for her. She's such a girly girl. I love getting together with my SILs, it's always so much fun! Here's one of the bows I made that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How fun. I need to get together with you guys sometime. I love this boy. If I ever have a girl you will all have to show me how to make these!
I love that bow! I just got some ribbon from the Ribbon Retreat that looks just like that!
Kristine, I love the Ribbon Retreat too! I get tons of stuff from there.
Cute cute cute! Soooo... if I have a girl will you help teach me to make bows? I think you should!
We're definitely going to have to have another "Bow Day"!!! It was so much fun. I've gotten so many compliments on the bows for Paige. Some of my friends that couldn't come that day and wondering when you're coming over next so they can make some too! :0) Thanks again to you and Kandra for coming!
Once again thank you for putting up with me that day I had so much FUN!! And once again I LOVE THAT BOW!!!
Bekah, hey how are you? I'm glad you found my blog off of Kandra's. She happened to mention your name one day when we were together. We were talking about Mckenna being in the NICU and your name came up. We should get together and hang out sometime. Man, I'm such a baby, just reading your comment brought tears to my eyes cuz I have a hard time remembering that very hard week. Luckily she is very healthy now and growing so big.
Post a Comment