The weekend of May 21st Lance and Carter took a trip up to his parents for his mom's graduation. I had to work that weekend since it was the weekend of the hospital's move into the new hospital so I missed out on the fun. I heard Carter had lots of fun with his cousins.

Carter and his two cousins, all within 7 weeks old of each other. It is really hard these days to try and get pictures of the three of them holding still!

We are so proud of Lynn/mom/grandma!! She's been working long and hard on this and we couldn't be prouder! We are also glad that when she comes on trips to see us she won't have to worry about doing homework while she's on vacation. Carter's excited he'll just get her all to himself! :) This isn't the best picture but here's grandma with most of her grandkids.
0 comments:
Post a Comment