May 19, 2011

Pink Eye Update

Carter's eye was pretty much cleared up by later afternoon on Monday. I was a little nervous about tackling Carter's eye drops on my own. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Carter just laid down and didn't fight me, other than clamping his eyes closed as tight as he could. Towards the middle of the week he even would get a big smile on his face and start clapping when his drops were in. Over the weekend I had been really playing up the praises when we got the drops in. Apparently he'd picked up on it. He would still clamp his eyes shut a little but it was very easy to put them in. He even got to the point when we'd put him on his changing station he'd grab the bottle of eye drops and start saying "eyes." We thought it was the cutest thing so we got it on video.

0 comments: