May 19, 2011

5 Years

I feel so lucky to be married to this great guy for five years! He's the best husband I could ever have! We celebrated a day early since I was scheduled to work the night of our anniversary (I ended up being put on-call so we had that night also to celebrate a little). When Lance got home from work he took us down to see the falls. There is a ton of water going over them right now and it is amazing. It felt like it was raining there was so much spray coming up from them. Carter enjoyed watching them. He also kept trying to step up on the bottom part of the fence, which he wasn't very happy I wouldn't let him do. Lance made a yummy pasta dish for dinner. It was a chicken alfredo with mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and gorgonzol cheese. I had him take a picture just so I would have proof that he can cook delicious food too! He also surprised me with pretty flowers. I was excited about the surprise flowers. I love you Lancey!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad Lance took care of you!

Justin and Kristin said...

Happy 5 years!!