5 years ago
May 10, 2010
Standing
Carter has really started mastering the pulling himself up to standing. Especially with his little activity table. My mom managed to catch some pictures of his new skill this weekend. We loved having my mom here this weekend for Mother's Day. We sure love both our mom's and Carter's grandmas.

He can pull himself up when it has all four legs on too but that's a little tougher of a fall when he takes a tumble.
He gets himself up on his knees and then manages to get his feet under himself. Today he even took a few "steps" while on his knees and holding onto the table before he stood up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's getting so big! I LOVE his smile that lights up his whole face! I hope you had a great 1st official Mother's Day!
Happy belated Mother's day!
Cute family picture!!!
I love the cute family pic., especially that Ace gets to be a part of it!!
Post a Comment