5 years ago
May 20, 2010
Happy Day
So yesterday was an easy laid back Anniversary. I took the night off work and Lance made a yummy steak dinner! It was his year to plan this year, we switch off between Valentine's and our Anniversary every year - a great idea, in my opinion, that we stole from one of my BILs and SILs. Here's the only picture I got of us on the day (because of the part, I worked the night before and was a little sleep deprived and never got really ready for the day). So just don't look at me but we both just laughed out loud at how Carter looked in the picture. You can tell he was trying to go for the camera. It also makes his head look abnormally large compared to ours.
Saturday we'll probably do a little more celebrating when I'm not a zomby and we both have the day off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment