May 26, 2010

My Mother Always Taught Me

My Mother always taught me to say thank-you. I also recently heard from one of the "coupon experts" that if you write a company to say thanks, lots of time they'll send you a coupon or something. This leads to my email I sent yesterday. When Carter was a newborn he got a mean case of diaper rash. I tried all the typical diaper rash creams and none of them seemed to help. I then started using some of the different samples that we had gotten in the mail or in the hospital diaper bags. One of them happened to be a sample of this little beauty. It cleared Carter up in just a couple of days! However I had to search all over to find it and the only place that had it was Walgreens. Other things I love about it include it doesn't have a nasty diaper cream smell and it's not sticky and gross on my fingers. Oh and of course the previously mentioned that it only took a couple of days to clear him up all the way and after just putting it on once his poor little tooshy started looking better. So my tube is getting low and I figured I'd see if I could get a coupon for my next tube, so I emailed my genuine thanks. Anywho, so I emailed them my success story and I got an email back this morning saying they were going to send me a whole tube of it!!! Awesome!!! Carter thinks it's pretty awesome too!

0 comments: