5 years ago
August 29, 2009
Finshed project
Lance has been busy! He started school this week and is really enjoying it. It's keeping him busy and he has been studying and working hard! For those who don't know he's working on getting into the Radiology Tech program. This year he's doing all his generals. Besides school he finished off the dresser/changing table and as promised here's some pictures.
He did a great job, especially for his first major project! I really love it!
This is one of the pictures in the babies room and I decided take a picture of it to put on here because we both love it so much! One of my friends gave it to us for a baby gift. Neither Lance or I have seen it before and I love just looking at it every time I walk by the babies room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
ahhh! he's almost here! i'm so excited for you! you'd better post as soon as he arrives... or atleast shortly after! best of luck!! ;)
Oh wow Lance! That is amazing!!!! I would have loved one like that when I had Mckenna!!!! Nice work, buddy. Also I love that picture as well.
WHOA! that is SO impressive! Nice work!! And it looks like that baby will be here any day!! Hang in there!
Way to go Lance! He was quick! My husband seems to take much longer to get projects done. Wow, I can't believe he will be here any day. It's gone fast for me, how about you? ha ha Good luck! We can't wait to see pics of this little guy.
Lance I am so proud of you it is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person and I can't wait to see your guy's handsome little guy in person. I was so excited to hear that your water broke Bekah!! YAY!!! I love you guys so much!!
I love the picture. Lance did such a good job! I hope he reads everyone's praise. How did he do that railing around the changing table?
Great job, Lance. You did a wonderful job.
Very nice, I'm impressed! :)
Post a Comment