5 years ago
September 2, 2009
Our Baby Boy
Carter James Nebeker arrived Sept 1st at 5:37pm 7lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. He has a nice head of brown hair and pretty blue eyes for now. My water broke that morning at around 2:30am so it wasn't too long of a labor for a first baby. We'll have more details later and some better pictures later too. We're all doing pretty good.
This last one is from shortly after he was born and his face is a little swollen. It's not so squishy now. :) Like I said, I'll put up some better pictures in the days to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Yay for baby Carter! I hope you are feeling well and that everyone is adjusting peacefully. Lance did a GREAT job on the changing table! I can't believe he did that himself, and even more, you delivered a baby yourself. That's hard work! Congratulations!
Congratulations Bekah and Lance! We're so happy for your new little family! Welcome Cater!
Congratulations...You all look wonderful!
Congratulations Mom and Dad!
CONGRATS!! oh, the wait is over! i love his name and i'm so happy you are all doing well. i'll try to call you sometime this week :) he's beautiful
Congratulations! Being a parent is so much fun!
Yeah!!! We are so excited that he is here and that everything went well. He is sooo cute! I love the hair! I just hope he keeps it. We can't wait to see more. Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats Bekah (and Lance too) :) He is so perfect. You are going to be a fabulous mom!
Congrats!! I am so so proud of you two and he sure is a handsome little devil. I love the picture of Lance holding him and how his Carter's hands are positioned. It's priceless. You guys look so happy and I can't wait to meet this little guy in person. So just let me know when I can some down. I'll leave Syd with Brandon! Love you guys so so much and I am so happy for you!!
Congrats! He is adorable:) I'm glad everything went well. Little boys are sooo much fun!!
What a beautiful little guy. I am so proud of you Bekah. Having a baby is hard!!!
Congrats Bekah and Lance. He looks like a cutie!
congrats! You have a cute little family! Cute name too. :)
yeah! congratulations! I am so excited for you.....you look like great parents already! You will love every minute of it! He is darling.... I just cant believe you fit an almost 8 lb baby in there. You are way too tiny! so cute!
Congratulations Lance and Bekah!!! he is so cute. We are so happy for you too.
Congratulations! We are happy for you.
Wahoo!!!!! Congradulations. From the looks of him, he's a cutie!!!! How fun it is to have babies with hair. Give me a call when you wanna do pics.
Oh he is adorable! Congrats! Wow time flew by! I can't believe he's here!
Yay!!! He is soooo cute!! I'm so glad it was fast!!
He is wonderful! Congratulations! :)
I have to comment on his little CHUBBY hands! He dosn't look like a tiny tiny newborn on Lance. He's a kissy, chubby boy that's for sure. (I'm sure once we see him I just might be exasturating, but what a cutie)
Wow...what a beautiful little boy. congratulations!
Post a Comment