While I have always loved an appreciated my mother, it is true what they say, you never truly appreciate what your mother did/does for you until you have a child yourself. We were blessed to have my mom come and stay with us the first week after Carter was born. She was such a huge help!!! We didn't have to ask and she went right ahead keeping the house clean, doing laundry, and making meals. Our house would have been a wreck since I sure didn't feel like doing any of that! It was great being able to spend so much time with her. She also was great for the nights that Carter was being fussy and Lance and I were both zombies. She also helped reorganize some of our kitchen cupboards so our dishes would actually fit (and yes mom we've kept it up). It was just such a huge help to have someone here (Lance was at school during the day) helping while I was recovering and didn't feel like moving much (I tore fairly good and had stitches, not to mention just the general swelling from pushing a kid out). Thank you so very much mom!!! We couldn't have made it through sanely without you!
5 years ago

2 comments:
Cute pictures. Momma's are such a nice help. I too loved having mine here after Mckenna.
Getting help with these little ones is great. grandparents are a blessing!
Post a Comment