September 6, 2009

Even more photos

My three boys taking a snooze. When Carter's awake he's awake and loves looking around at everything. Doing a little pose while he's sleeping. Proud grandma and grandpa Nebeker. Carter loves to suck on whatever he can get his mouth on.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I love his hair! What a cute baby.

The Cook Clan said...

Super cute pictures!!!! I love these pics!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Carter looks so sweet!! I can't get over his hair! You're so much better at posting pics than I am. do you want to come post mine?!? :0) We can't wait to see you guys again and meet Carter! We love you!!

Stacy J said...

What a handsome guy! Congrats!!

Amy said...

i know i've said this a million times but he is too CUTE!!! we just love him and i hope to meet him soon!! at least before we move from rexburg!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

congrates! he is so cute!