August 9, 2009

Haven't had one of these in a while

So last but not least for this set of post here's the latest profile shot. I'll be 37 weeks in a few days. My fingers and toes have gotten a little swollen as I tried putting my ring on the other day and it didn't want to go on at all. I'm also noticing my face looks a little bigger too. Maybe it's just this picture.... or at least we'll pretend it is! :) I'm feeling pretty good, just pregnant. My heartburn continues (but I've had that pretty much the whole pregnancy) and my back aches haven't been as constant as they were at the beginning of my third trimester which has been nice. Mostly it just kicks up when I've been working or up walking around a ton during the day. I've been super tired the last few days and haven't felt like doing too much. Not a good thing since I still need to finish getting the nursery organized and cleaned out a little. We got our crib set up (Lance did it while I was at work so I don't have any action pictures). Have our comfy recliner, carseat, portable crib complete with bassinet that we'll use for the first little while. Lance is still planning on building a dresser/changing table to match the crib but hasn't gotten to it yet. I'll be excited when that gets started and finished because I'm really wanting a dresser to organize and put his clothes in. Last week I got blankets washed and some of the newborn outfits washed and ready. I didn't wash all the newborn outfits figuring we'll wait and see how big the little guy is. Our bag is all packed and ready for the hospital,minus the list of things we'll have to grab on the way out the door. We're planning on taking our computer so hopefully we'll be able to post some pictures after he has arrived. Oh and he's been moving and active plenty through the day today so I haven't had to worry about him today. When the baby's room get a little more straightened out I'll post pictures of the crib and such.

4 comments:

Kim said...

My baby clothing tip for you: wash some of his bigger outfits too in order to see how they turn out. Sometimes a 6-9 month outfit shrinks down to fit a 0-3 month baby! Sad day when you don't realize it and he gets to wear a particular outfit only once before it shrinks beyond all fitability!

The Bailey's said...

oh yeah! You look darling! I want to see the nursery too when it gets all set up! Hey does Gus have a name???? Cant wait....really it could be any day!

The Cook Clan said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pics of the room. Maybe your tired cuz your body is preparing you for what is to come. Good luck!!!!!

Kristi said...

Exciting times. Hang in there for these last few weeks! We wish you all the best.