August 19, 2009

Life's not always fair but sometimes it works in your favor

So months ago when my skirts and dresses started getting a little snug I found a couple of dresses at Old Navy that would work when I grew a bit larger in size. I ended up not ever wearing one of them and decided to return it this past week. So I took it in with my receipt only to discover it was over the 90 days since I had purchased it (I hadn't realized it had been that long). So they said they could only treat it as a return without a receipt and give it to me for whatever the current price was but that it'd probably be clearance price. So when they rang it up to see what the current price was it was still the regular price. Wahoo! However, I felt bad because I hadn't paid full price to start with since I'd used a 20% off when I'd bought it. I find it rather odd that due to their funny policies I end up getting back more than I actually paid for it but they said there was nothing they could do to adjust for what I'd actually paid. Oh well! On a side note that day I also found a couple of cute classic Whinny the Pooh onesies on Target's clearance for an amazing deal! Any guesses?! Well they were 61 cents a piece. Yep, that's right $0.61! I think they had been in a set or package or something that somebody must have taken apart so they were just trying to get rid of them. I do believe that they are the cheapest piece of clothing I've ever bought!

1 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wahoo! Score for you!!!