5 years ago
October 10, 2011
Swimming Lessons
During the summer Carter and I went to a "mommy and me" swim class at the city pool. I've wanted to do this with him since last summer and I'm so glad we did. He loved singing the songs in the water, jumping off the side to me, and splashing. He did not like floating on his back or tummy or anything that involved being too far from me or his head getting wet. The only time I could get him to willingly float on his tummy was when he had a kick board or something to hang onto.
This would be the usual reaction I'd get when I'd try to get him to float or kick on his tummy or back.
I'm glad my mom was able to come one of the days so that we could get some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment