5 years ago
October 10, 2011
Another trip
A couple weeks ago Carter and I went up with Lance to Idaho Falls. While he was at clinicals Carter and I got to have lots of fun. We saw a few of my old friends, and I didn't take pictures. We also were able to meet up with my parents. We went with my mom to the best dairy ever to get some of the best chocolate milk and ice cream! Carter had fun looking at the baby cows. Then he through a huge random tantrum inside the middle of the store. Good times! He ended up with strawberry ice cream all over him. I also discovered that he doesn't care for ice cream cones, I'll stick with a cup next time.
My parents are staying at a friends house. Carter loved jumping on their trampoline. Here he is waving at my dad who was on a riding lawn mower mowing the grass. Carter waved at him every time he went past, which was a lot of times because they have a large yard. Carter still talks about "bam-pa" (grandpa) and the "mom mower" (lawn mower) and the "mess" (grass). It apparently left quite and impression on him.
Check out that static hair!
Action shot.
They also had slide that he loved going down. I wish we had something like this for our back yard! I told Lance that next summer he's in charge of building a little set just for some swings like what they had, you can see behind the slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It was lots of fun to see you!! Carter is so cute!!
Post a Comment