Lance got a good deal on a couple of maple trees from work. So now we have a new tree in the front and one in the back. They're probably about 16-17 foot trees, so hopefully by next summer we'll have some more decent shade because right now our backyard gets hot!

Here's Ace riding with Lance, digging the holes.

Yes, this is how Lance brought them home.

Loading them up.
Driving to the backyard, with Ace following behind.

Getting it put in the ground. After he got them in Lance had me help push on the trees while he tried to get them centered, although if you ask him he'll probably say I wasn't much help. Those trees were pretty heavy!
3 comments:
How fun. I hope they provide tons and tons of shade!!
Wow! Those are big trees to plant! It'll be nice to have shade!
NICE! I'd love some trees!!! Maybe next year, I guess :) Carter is getting so big!!
Post a Comment