5 years ago
June 21, 2010
First Father's Day
I think Lance had a good first Father's Day, ofically being a Father now. I made him a crock-pot roast with veggies and lemon bars. Carter gave him some of Lance's favorite candy and a cute card he helped pick out. I'm so mad I remembered at all the wrong times that I needed to get a picture. So as we were getting Carter ready for bed I snapped this beauty of a picture.
Contrary to Carter's face, he really does love his daddy! He was just super tired! At least Lance is happy! Carter got many comments at church on how cute his shirt was. I think Lance is a pretty proud dad. We also think he is a wonderful father. He is great with Carter, especially while I'm at work. You can tell Carter loves his "da da" because when Lance get's home from work he is so excited to see him! Happy Father's Day Lancey! You're great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment