April 14, 2010

Who said there was nothing to do in Southern Wyoming?

So we won't name names but someone recently informed us there was nothing in Wyoming. :) We tend to disagree. This past weekend we went to said nothingness to see Lance's parents and one of his brother's and his fam who all live there. Carter had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. He showed them how good he is at rolling and talking. He also had fun watching his cousins who all wanted to take turns holding him (I don't think he always knew what to think about that). You may remember we went up a while back so Lance could help with their concrete counter tops. I know some people were wanting to see what they looked like all done. Playing on the floor Some of Carter's cousins. Having fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Being happy and cute one morning. Trying to get the camera after being happy and cute. Carter reached out a lot for Grandma which she liked. I love his face in this one with his tongue sticking out.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah someone that liked Grandma more than Grandpa for a change. I love the counter tops in the kitchen, so nice...I told Josh I wanted them in mine, in fact I want to copy thier kitchen all together....except the kitchen sink. Carter is so cute. I love to see pictures of him...makes me smile every time!

Cindy said...

We're SORRY, We're SORRY, We're SORRY!!! haha, I'm sure there are PARTS of Wyoming that are just lovely... haha, just kidding, looks like a fun trip! James and I will have to take another trip one of these weekends and really GO to Wyoming to prove ourselves wrong!