5 years ago
October 14, 2009
First trip out of state
This past weekend we took a trip up to my in-laws place in Wyoming. There were a few reasons for the trip, of course to go see them and Lance's brother and his family who live there too but we also went because Lance was going to pour their concrete counter tops. They are going to look a lot better once they're all dry....whatever the fancy word is Lance uses for that but here's a picture of what they look like now. We keep them sprayed to stay wet and covered with plastic so they don't dry too fast. It'll be about a month until they're ready to use, so I'll post pictures when it's all done. For those who have never seen or heard of concrete counter tops you can check out what they look like here. The thing I think is so cool about them is you can cut on them just like a cutting board and it doesn't do anything to the counter!
Here's a picture with Lance and his baby and my FIL and his baby. :) She is one spoiled dog!
I love this cute sweater! At least this week at church he only managed to spit up a little bit on it instead of spill out the other end like last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, cool! I've never heard of concrete counter tops before. How did Lance know how to do them?
Lance has worked for a guy doing decorative concrete work for the last few years.
For a minute there I thought the remote was your FIL's baby--the way it was cradled in his arm just like Carter was in Lance's! A man attached to his tv...
Post a Comment