October 1, 2009

Some cute pictures from the week

A sleepy boy. Carter loves sucking on his thumb...when he can find it. Love this face of his! Another sleepy pose.

8 comments:

The Bailey's said...

oh so cute! He is such a sweetheart. he looks like his daddy!

Brian Adair Fam said...

So cute! It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend! Carter is a sweet baby! I'll send you some pics this weekend hopefully of the 3 babies!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh so sweet! That was fun taking pics today!

Kristine said...

I love the first and last picture, I just want to snuggle him! He's so cute!

Katielin317 said...

All of those pictures are so sweet. I was going to pick a favorite, but I can't. Although, there's nothing sweeter or more heavenly than a sleeping baby...

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I love it when they sleep. They are so sweet! Carter is so cute and I can't wait to get to know him more and see him again and you guys!! We miss ya tons! Love ya

The Jones Family said...

What a cutie pattuttie! I always love th emnay faces and they look so adorable when they sleep in a perfect poses. Dang he is a cutie. Did I say that already?!

Manda L. said...

Cute, Cute and Cuter! Great work you two he is adorable!