5 years ago
October 2, 2009
Favor to ask
So I kept forgetting about this except at inopportune moments. I wanted to have those of you in the area who get the newspaper keep your eyes peeled for Carter's birth announcement. The strange things is, I was looking at the papers website in their archives and he has never been put in yet. The "stork report" that was printed on Sunday September 20th has another birth from September 1st as well as the others the beginning of September but Carter's is not there. I don't know if the paperwork somehow got lost or what. I know it must have left the hospital because the paperwork to sign to release the info to the newspaper also releases the info to the state immunization tracking program and I've gotten a letter from them. So hopefully it will turn up at some point...maybe. More likely it would be just my luck that the newspaper somehow lost ours. We shall see I guess. So those of you around here, if you see his announcement in the paper please save it for us. Thanks for your help!
10/08/09 Addendum:
I got a hold of the paper, found out what day he was in, and picked up a copy of it today. Thanks to Jill and Marinda for suggesting to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmmm....I didn't realize they put them in the paper. Sorry we don't get it. We did have one the other day from CSI, but its not in there. Sorry, and good luck.
I actually saw it in the paper about 2-3 wks ago. I'm sorry I would of saved it if I had known. My friends baby was in there the same day. One thing you could do is call the hospital (records dept) and have them email it again to the Times News and they could print it again, or go into the Times News or call and see if you could buy or get an old paper. Hope this helps. SORRY:(
Post a Comment