October 16, 2009

Funny Picture for the day

Can you believe it?! A post not about Carter! Lance made the comment last night when he was looking at my recent posts that Carter has taken over our blog. I personally think he's the most interesting and cutest thing in our life now so why wouldn't he?! It's just natural! :) However I got this picture in an email from our Infection Prevention Nurse (how do you like that title) at work and thought I would share. Lance and I thought it was pretty funny. This picture is titled "Swine flu paranoia getting out of hand!!" I guess to make this post something related to Carter, please remember to be vigilant about washing your hands and staying home if you are sick so our little boy doesn't get sick. :)

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Now thats funny!!!

Kimberlie said...

Bekah, I love this picture. This is us around our house since Tyler can't get any of the flu shots because of his food allergies. We have quarantined ourselves in our house and no one with any hint of an illness is allowed in.

Julie said...

Oh that is soooo funny!