April 12, 2010

Projects

I decided to make a tag blanket for Carter to play with since he loves playing with the tags on all his toys. I finished it while he was sleeping so we haven't seen what he thinks of it yet. It's the first one I've ever tried making, so I learned a few things I'll do differently next time. I think it turned out pretty cute though, even Lance said it looked good and he even knew what it was! Here's the finished product. Now I just have to finish up his curtains in his room. Finally, I know! Don't remind me how long it's taken me to do them, I have Lance for that. :) I'll make sure and post pictures of them when I'm done....hopefully they turn out cute too. The animal print fabric on the blanket is some of the extra from one of the fabrics I'm using on his curtains.

2 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

Very cute. I'm impressed:)

Katielin317 said...

Super cute!! And I just love making them with minkie fabric. SO soft and luxurious for those little baby hands...and mouths;)