5 years ago
April 27, 2010
Another couple milestones
We've been wondering for a while if he was teething just because he's been much more clingy to us lately and has been taking long naps, for the most part. He's always been a drooler, so that wasn't anything new. I wonder if his recent cold has to do with it to? Anyway, I just thought I'd feel in Carter's mouth to see if I could feel any teeth (we've been checking every once in a while). And Carter has his first tooth coming through! It's on the bottom right (his right) side. I can't get a very good look at it because he just tries to suck on my finger.
Also, last week he started saying mom. It sounds more like "mum" or "um." I really want to get that on video but he only does it when he's tired/hungry/sad and reaching out to me. Maybe one of these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment