
So last year we were debating about which project outside we wanted to do first, redo the fence or put new shingles on the roof (and when I say we, it will be Lance doing all the work I'm sure). We have decided to go with the fence since every time there's a big wind storm parts of it keep falling down. For the first round we might just get the back fence and the worst one of the sides down, since it's so
stinkin expensive. So Lance has been around looking at prices and all that fun stuff. We had a few really nice days at the beginning of the week and nice days always make Lance want to work outside and be productive (not that I mind, it just makes me realize that he works a whole lot harder than I do! And I'm
ok with that) So he informed me he was going to start tearing down the back fence so once we get our
trailer back this weekend he can get all the old wood cleared out. So off he went on his project. Now the whole back fence is down. I'm so glad that Lance is so handy and enjoys doing stuff like this!
This video would be what Ace was busy doing while Lance was working. He spends his days doing similar things while he's "at work" with dad. It's so funny that he'll only play like this when you're out there with him or around where he can see you. If we put him in the back yard by himself he won't touch the ball. I know some of our nieces and nephews enjoy watching videos of Ace, so this is mainly for them. For those who remember the video from last year of Ace with the basketball, pushing it all around the yard, he's found a new way to try and move it. He looks so ridiculous now as he drags it around the yard with his front paws and usually gets to fast for himself and he manages to shoot it past both sets of legs and then he has to figure out where it went. Silly dog! I do have to say that even though Ace has some things about him we're not so fond of (i.e. his weak stomach and his
whining) he really is a good dog! Lance has left him home with me a few of the days this week and he has been very good while he's been out in the backyard by himself. He'll just
wander around our yard and then usually sit up by the door watching everything. We weren't sure how he'd handle the fence being down along the back, even though he's never been one to run or
wander off too much (I think he's
afraid we'll leave him or he'll miss something). He hasn't tried going out of the yard once which I know is more than a lot of people can say about their dogs. I guess it's a good thing we have a home-body for a dog who's loves us to much to
wander very far.
3 comments:
I love to get things accomplished even though it is tough work getting there. Good luck!
Hey Bekah! I saw that you have a link to Cee Cee's blog but I guess it is only open to invited readers...let her know that I would love to be invited!!!
Ace is adorable! I am so entertained watching dogs play!
Post a Comment