
So the fence is down. There was quite a pile of lumber in the yard.

Lance is loading it up to haul it away to the dump.

The next morning was the fluke snow storm. Ace is still doing very well about staying in our backyard even with the fence down. The only time he has trouble is if our neighbors are in their backyard. Today I opened the door to see where he was only to discover he wasn't in our backyard. I stepped out and our neighbors were in there backyard and soon enough I saw Ace's ears pop up from behind a bush. When I called his name he just looked at me like, "what?!" Luckily they are great neighbors and have a little chihuahua of their own and they like Ace, however their chihuahua doesn't care to much for Ace as she seems to think she's tougher than Ace (which she probably is) and doesn't pay him much mind. The lumber should be getting delivered in a couple days so hopefully the weather cooperates so Lance can get the fence up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment