September 18, 2008

Upcoming Excitedness!

So I have stuff I need to post like we got a new couch but I just woke up and I'm always worthless and lazy during my block of nights I work. So you get to settle about hearing that I'm sooooo excited for this coming week! My SIL Kandra and I are taking a little girls trip to SLC (with Sydney of course) to go to the So You Think You Can Dance show in SLC. I've been a devote watcher of the show for the past 3 1/2 years or so and love it! I love dancing of all kinds, even though I'm not that good but a girl can dream right?! Lance actually likes the show a lot too which is kind of ironic since he insists he can't dance (I'm trying to work on that one still) :). Since it's on a weekday Lance can't go so I decided to invite Kandra to go with me since she likes the show too. We're so excited for our little girls trip and have some fun things planned. I really wanted to go to last years touring show but didn't and I'm glad things worked out this year for us to go. For those not familiar with the show, I love it because it's people who already know how to dance but they have to compete in all different kinds of genres that they may or may not have ever done before. The dancing show on ABC, that won't be named, annoys me, don't mean to offend those who like it but it does. At the end of the season it's not too bad but the people on the show can't dance! I know that's the point of it but it just hurts me to watch them! (Again I'm no expert dancers myself but still). So if you've never watched SYTYCD and enjoying dancing I would highly recommend watching it next spring on Fox. I'm so excited!!

6 comments:

The Bailey's said...

ok I totally thought that you were going to tell me that you were pregnant, although that was exciting too!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I am so stinkin excited for this upcoming week too!! I can't wait in fact I had a dream about it the other night. I CAN'T WAIT!! Thanks for inviting me you are so awesome!!!

Tammy said...

You guys have a great time. I have to say I have only seen the show a couple times. I should watch it more. I don't really care for the other one you didn't name either! Be safe and have a blast.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah, Lori Nebeker here, Your blog is so darn great, I am adding you to my friend and fam blog list!! My blog address is planettlason.blogspot.com

Meg said...

If you are coming to Utah we need to hook up! Let me know when you will be here, I would love to at least meet you for lunch or something, I miss you! You will have TONS of fun, my friend is going too and she can't hardly wait! And don't worry, I am still trying to get Ben to dance with me too! He is better than he says he is, but he gets intimidated easy...MEN! :)

The Cook Clan said...

That is so cool!! You guys should have a blast. Post and let us know how it goes!