September 10, 2008

Great Movie

So rather than doing something productive this morning, I spent it watching one of the movies I checked out from the library. I saw it when I was picking up some things I had on hold and it looked pretty good. I'm so glad I got it! So I just wanted to put a little post on here to recommend it. It's called Though None Go with Me. I learned after the fact that it's actually based on a book by Jerry Jenkins so now I'll have to go check the book out. (I go there way to often, as in I have my 14 digit library code memorized I use it so much and I know exactly when I can turn in stuff when it's overdue without actually having the computer dock on a late fee, but that's a different story) So this movie is definitely a chick flick that I wouldn't make Lance watch just because I don't want to hear his groans during the cheesy romantic stuff that I love. It's a Hallmark movie that's kind of along the lines of the Love Comes Softly Series and The Notebook (minus all the graphic not so necessary in my opinion love scenes). So go check it out!

5 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

So um can I get from you? :o) I am personally very glad that you go there way too often because I can just ask you questions instead of asking the people there. You are awesome!!

Unknown said...

I obviously am WAY behind on my blog reading! THanks for the movie suggestion--that was ironic, I'll have to check it out. I had fun catching up on your summer. Way to go golfing--that's awesome and I bet it made Lance's day. It looks like you guys had so much fun helping with the temple dedication. I know my family loved it too, what a neat experience!

The Cook Clan said...

Hmmm...that sounds like a good one. I love Love comes softly. Thanks for sharing.

Elder Richey said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I am always up for a good chick flick. Oh, and I totally agree with your opinion on The Notebook. Bleh.

Tammy said...

I will have to check it out. I will have to let you know what I think!