5 years ago
September 27, 2008
Sorry for the lack of posting
So I realize I have things to post about such as the SYTYCD show but I haven't done it yet for a couple of reason. First of all, I need to get the pictures Kandra took on her camera because my little thing didn't zoom very well. Secondly, I have been crazy busy with work lately. We've had any where from 7-12 babies for about the last month and a half or so. It seems like as soon as one goes home lately there's another one that comes in shortly after. Most of them have been pretty little ones so they're in there for a while unlike the term kids who are sick and are usually in there only for a week or so. So I'm using work as my excuse to my lack of posting, take it or leave it. And don't expect me to be posting about the show or the other happenings in our life until maybe the end of this week since I'm pretty much working the next 6 nights. Like I said, very busy! Here's one of the not so good pictures from my camera, just so I feel like I've done something on here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will look forwrd to seeing more pictures. It was good to see you, Kandra and Syndee. Thanks for stopping by my uneventful home. Stop by anytime. Love ya!
Sounds like a lot of fun! How much were tickets? I want a new couch! I need to come see your house someday. Miss you! Love ya!
Post a Comment