July 14, 2008

Timber

So there's this dead tree in our front yard. I was holding out when we moved in that it was still alive but Lance assured me it wasn't. He was right. Spring and summer has come and there is nothing green on it. So the other day Lance decided he would cut it down. I think he had a little too much fun with the chain saw, like most guys would. I hid inside and snapped a few photos and videos of the event. Unfortunately I missed getting on video the other limb falling down since Ace was distracting me. I looked up just in time to see this huge thing falling towards me. Scared me a bit. Don't worry it didn't hit the house, we had quite a few feet. So now we have a nice little wood pile that we can take camping and our front yard looks very barren! We need to figure out what trees to plant now. Any suggestions of ones you like?

0 comments: